Sorry it has been a week or so since the last entry. I went to the Gluten Intolerance Group Conference in Seattle and then our family was sick.
I found new products at the conference that you should know about. It is such a good feeling to know that we can now go to a gluten-free vendor fair and have products that taste great!
If you are in the Chicago area this August, make sure to come to the Gluten Free Cooking Expo Vendor Fair on August 15-16. We have over 30 gluten-free vendors with terrific products. The vendor fair is open to the public and you can purchase tickets in advance or at the door.
New Products from the GIG Vendor Fair in Seattle
1. Zing protein bars – made by nutritionists and very delicious too!
2. Kinnikinnick new square pizza crusts. Same crust with a great new shape.
3. Wow Baking Company cookies. Try the peanut butter cookies!
4. Sriracha Sauce with a touch of wasabi from Gifts of Nature.
5. Beef Jerky from Gary West Smoked Meats.